SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter – 6.0H & 8.0H
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 More Info
- Article Code: SIX.0H-11
- Dimensions: 46.7 X 61.2 X 24.2 cm
- Weight: 63 Kg
For more information, click the below link for datasheet.
Please see “Description” below
SKU: SIX.0H-11. Category: SMA Battery Inverters.
The SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 6.0H and 8.0H are powerful inverters with rated power outputs of 6kW or 8kW for 30 min. These units can be stacked in clusters for higher power levels in both single phase and three phase networks. They can supports a wide range of on-grid and off-grid applications in the 3 to 25 kW range from operation in remote off-grid areas to home energy management.
One Remote Control is required per cluster of up to three inverters. In stacked cluster or multi-cluster systems all settings are made at the main unit which gives automatic setting of parameters in slave units allowing easy programming and update.
- Compatible with many well-known brands of lithium-ion battery and all lead-acid batteries.
- Can be retrofitted for single- and three-phase systems.
- Increase system size at any time with SMA multicluster technology.
- Comprehensive visualization in the Sunny Portal.
- Forecast-based charging.
- Outdoor installation IP 54 rating.
- Wide temperature range.6
- Can switch any appliance on.
- Up to 3 units can be stacked in a single phase cluster.
- Up to 36 inverters can be used in a Multicluster system when combined with MultiCluster Boxes.
Here are the available sizes as follows…
- SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 6.0H – (Article Number: SI6.0H-11)
- SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 8.0H – (Article Number: SI8.0H-11)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.