SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter – 3.0M & 4.4M
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 More Info
- Article Code: SIX.XM-11
- Dimensions: 46.7 X 61.2 X 24.2 cm
- Weight: 44 Kg
For more information, click the below link for datasheet.
Please see “Description” below
SKU: SIX.XM-11. Category: SMA Battery Inverters.
The SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 3.0M & 4.4M are designed for rough ambient conditions for stand-alone or grid back up operation. These units are rated to give a power output of 3.0kW or 4.4kW for 30 min.
In single-phase systems only one SI3.0M-11 or SI4.4M-11 can be used. Three-phase systems can be achieved using a cluster of three SI3.0M-11 or SI4.4M-11 inverters, multi-cluster systems are not possible with these inverters. For larger single-phase or multi-cluster 3-phase systems please see the Sunny Island 6.0H/8.0H below.
- High efficiency (>95%);
- Low standby & idle consumption (25W/4W);
- Operating temperature range of -25 to +60 deg C.
- IP 54 protection to allow outdoor installation if required.
- Includes two free programmable relays per unit to enable load shedding or other use and timers to enable daily, weekly, or monthly functions.
- OptiCool system ensures high power in high temperatures by cooling the encapsulated transformer but keeping air ventilation away from coated circuit boards & electronics to ensure high protection for humid or salty atmospheres.
Here are the available sizes as follows…
- SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 3.0M – (Article Number: SI3.0M-11)
- SMA Sunny Island Battery Inverter 4.0M – (Article Number: SI4.0M-11)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.