Energie Thermodynamic Geyser – 300L
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/www/users/ontratmjcv/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php on line 874 More Info
- Article Code: ECO300ESM
For more information, click the below link for datasheet.
SKU: ECO300ESM. Category: Energie Thermodynamic Geysers.
The Energie Thermodynamic Geyser – 300L joins two incomplete technologies, the heat pump and the thermal solar collector. Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to oscillations in the temperature of the environment.
Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun. The thermodynamic solar technology, through an identical physical diagram to that of a regular thermal solar system with forced circulation and sharing some of the components of a heat pump, managed to surpass the limitations of the referred two incomplete technologies.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated. As the fluid has a boiling temperature of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, 24 hours per day, unlike the traditional thermal solar system.
The energy consumption of the system is basically the same as a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost stops, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
Thermodynamics Solar System for Domestic Hot Water
- Heat is captured under the form of solar radiation, environment temperature, wind and even snow.
- The heat produced on colder days, even at night is sufficient to attain the water erature desired.
- The solar panel is light, discreet and versatile in terms of where to put it.
- Outside cylinder condenser (no contact with water)
- 3rd generation thermodynamic solar energy
- Solar hot water up to 55º available 24h per day
- Almost non-existent maintenance
- The energy consumption of the equipment is reduced due to a super-efficient compressor.
- The defrost cycle is not necessary.